Sunday, March 26

Well, I gotta shrug it all aside. It's time to forgive, myself especially, for not having the confidence to carry things through the right and proper way. Yep, I din do the best, but I learn. Life goes on. Haha

Gonna meet my ballet students for breakfast tomm (this?) morn. Haha it's high time lah. Lousy teacher I am. Must make it a weekly or monthly thing. Macs breakfast!!! I miss it... Haiz, the things that make me happy are such foolish things... I'm such a foolish gal. Heehee...

Gimme a diamond, I'll stare at it and go "Wow..." (speechless silent- wat the hell am I supposed to say here?)
Gimme a Sausage McMuffin, I'll stare for a short while, gleefully squeal in utmost (greedy!) delight, scramble furiously to open the wrapper and promptly proceed to dispose of it into my awaiting stomach! Keekee... I sound like cookie monster.

In defense of my greedy self, we only live once and I dun get to eat it that often! Anyway, hunger is a basic need to satisfy. I should add:.. eat..crawl..danz..sleep..koala.. My basic needs. Haha...

koala koala

No comments: