Friday, March 24

...Sexy Shoes...
Ladybird shoes, Leopard shoes, Funky Orange shoes, Gooey Green shoes (from left)

The Ladies behind the shoes...
Pretty rite? Haha
Damn I'm vain!
Well, I'm only this age once, better dun wait till I have wrinkles to try this out.
I'll either be labelled as a very cool grandma or a menopausing auntie (Please let it be the first)!
Then someone will also have to hand me a walking stick to wobble around in these 3 & 1/2 inches!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JY & me...
I look like Medusa wif the snakes for hair flying around looking for prey to turn to stone!!! Only the man wif the blessing of a maiden's kiss can avoid the "Death by Stoning" and fight me!!
(Hey I drew that! Haha)
And he's winning! Must be all the mirrors in the background, my magnificent stoning powers are useless! And he has me in his grasp! AHHHHH! Heeeeelp!
(take the corn knock on the knee... corn-knee!)

Yeah they trying the flatten me & make me shorter. As if I not short enuf!!!

Already wearing 3 & 1/2 inch shoes!!!

Might as well go on pointe lah! Might as well call me Koala Shortcake...

Memories from Xenbar Salsa Competition 2005

No comments: