Thursday, March 30

Me as Princess Jasmine, Carlton Hotel New Year Countdown 05


On Slinky Short Skirts

Had lunch wif Nick today and we saw this gal who was dressed like she saw going to a club that night: mini-skirt that juz covered her bum, stilettos and big earring loops. The highpoint came when she bent over to get her bag... Bet all the guys were looking. He must have been drooling, could practically hear him gulp (haha hope he doesn't read this or he'll have my hide!). He commented that all the gals should dress like that to school... My first reaction was that it probably doesn't set a good impression, especially wif all the conventional profs and may be a little rude to dress so slinkily all the time. Of course, I have enuf problems waking up in the morn, dun even ask me to make up and dress up everyday! But on second thought, it may do us gals good if the guys are kept preoccupied by all the skin... Less people to compete wif and we may rise up on the bell curve of the marking list! Haha... Juz a wicked thought!

On Advertising

Put the koala pix in the open for all to see? Ohmigosh... I think I can change my koala residence from a eucalyptus to under the bed lah... Jiat lat if everyone see that, they'll recognize me! How how? *run around in circles* I need to invest in a nice mask or wig... I wonder if I'll be left alone to crawl around... Hmm, headlines should put: "Come to Xen to measure the koala's mouth open wide wide! 10 cents to throw garbage into her mouth from the entrance of XCC room (which is for XCC members only, so no entry!). Win a dvd if you throw in 3 times! $2 to take picture wif the koala! Purchase the XCC pass for $5880 to tickle the koala in slumber!" Keekee...

On Blessings

On the subject of fame, Douglas said that I'm pretty well known in the Salsa scene: whoever he knew who danced salsa knew me... This is embarrassing lah. He was shocked that I teach 5 days a week at Xen. I wonder what he'd think if he knew that I was there everyday. How do I study and survive? By the grace of God if you ask me, and nothing else! I have at least one moment of panic every sem (esp when the deadlines come) and somehow, He comforts me and assures me. *shrug* I think every sem that I survive is a miracle. He sends angels along the way too. Friends that I couldn't possibly do without who remind me to study and patiently help me out. I pray for his blessings everyday and thank him ferverently for them.

I did 8 spins yesterday!! I have now decided to set a goal... 10!! That'll be fun... keekee. I wanna be able to tell my grandchildren: "You know ah, your grandmother used to be able to do 10 spins when she was young ah...."" Yep, that's my motivation!

No comments: