Wednesday, July 31

My In-Charge

It is not I but you who runs this place.
You will take care of the people.
You will take care of the accounts, the finance.
You are head of our sales and marketing department.
It is not I but You who teaches the students and plans their growth.
You chart our future and growth.

It is not You helping me to do things; I am just an empty vessel. 
You are the one doing ALL the brain work, the leg work, the planning work, Everything.

I can't do it and I don't want your help to make me do it.
I want You to do it; coz I can't do it like You do.
You are my boss,
You are my present,
You are my future.
I don't want to be in charge; You are my in charge.

No longer You helping me to run my life (where I still have to run it, I still have a say in matters, I make all the decisions, You only help).
Now You will bypass me to run my life.
My only decision is to let You run it.
I only have to flow with it.
I only have to rest in it.

Zech 3-4

No comments: