Tuesday, June 27

Salsa Competition over the weekend

The Jitterbugs Competition was great fun... Man, the fight was a damn tight one... I think most of the contestants could easily have won... It's so close, I'm glad that I wasn't judging. Sheesh! It was tough man.

Way to go my fellow Xen ppl! I think you all did a superb job, considering that most of you are still so new to dancing. heehee... We're proud of you all for putting in so much hard work and pushing yourselves to the next level. Keekee... It's actually a whole new experience not competing... Fun, less nerve-wrecking, but not so rewarding in terms of experience. =) After all, Principal Ong and I juz returned from Taiwan 2 days b4 the competition, and kanna flu summore...

Clothes! I finally have things to wear!

Anywayz, I have a closet full of clothes from Taiwan! yeah! Oh but half of them are bikini tops or blink blink items... only wearable in xen or while dancing... anywhere else, I'll have ppl staring at me, half of them with the "wat's she doinig wearing nothing around" look and the other half with the "????" look... For some reason, it's quite a crime to dress up in Singapore, but I'm singaporean and I also lazy to dress up sometimes too lah... Still, it's polite to dress nicely and not in rags, juz like body odor and bad breath... And it's fun! (yeah call me bimbo...) I wonder what will happen if I go to school dressed in tank top and a mini skirt? Guyz eyes may drop out and gals will stare daggers behind my back? Hmmm dun think i'll wanna try it...

No comments: